Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kona Maate [To whom?]


Pen says use me for those who wants to change their life...
Paper says use me for those who values the paper more than its life...

Mind says use me otherwise i will be stopped forever.....

At the last but not least for sure...heart says....i want to write many things by my PEN on the PAPER with the help of my MIND from my DeepHeart....but one instict says KONA MAATE [for Whom?]...

The people who dose not read the article properly or if they do read then dont care or dont want apply in real life....
One day they read n next day i m in corner alongwith all the pasties [ waste papers] waiting for pastiwala...

I am ready to get sold if reader has digested me properly with commitment of applying in life...for himself n to other...than i can face many hurdels happily from the corner of pasti place till paper mill via pastivala, i am ready to get recycled for another new fresh paper with new article for new generation....to be changed for betterment of humankind....

Jeet

Note: Dear friends please read things properly to respect writer's point of view and his selfless motive for mankind...

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by ૧darkhorse.blogspot.com

Post a Comment